Friday, October 23, 2009

Featured on WHATDesigners.com


My Madame Butterfly necklace was recently featured in the WHATDesigners.com mini guide for long layering necklaces!
Watch this space for more press - I was recently interviewed in Hong Kong's The List magazine and have not gotten around to scanning the interview to post up on my blog. I wholeheartedly appreciate all this attention and compliments that I receive from customers, bloggers, media, etc - it is the compliments and encouragement that really contribute to driving me on to create and design on a daily basis...however hard it is when coupled with a full time job.
Save the dates (if you're in Hong Kong!):
7th/8th November: Soho Street Festival, 12-9pm, Soho (Elgin, Wellington, Peel, Staunton Streets), Central.
28th/29th November: Random Art Workshop Christmas Fair (details at the RAW website http://www.randomartworkshop.com)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck and have fun! I just did my first serious craft market last weekend. I did well and it was a great learning experience. :)


r4 dsi